Our thoughts on on all things DOOH audience measurement and prediction
- Introduction to Crowd-Senseby Visual SolutionsA brief introduction to our crowd measurement service for your DOOH business or Smart City ecosystem.
- Data Privacy and DOOH Audience Measurementby Visual SolutionsOur public spaces are much more private than you might think and solutions for Digital Out of Home (DOOH) audience measurement would do well to bear this in mind. Failure to do so risks possible legal action and severe financial penalties. Living in the so called ‘era of customer consent’ … Read more
- ChatGPT and Digital Out Of Homeby Visual SolutionsNews and media are awash with stories about ChatGPT at the moment. For those of you who might have switched off your phones and lap tops for the last three months and do not know what we are talking about we can start with a little introduction and who better … Read more
- Audience prediction in DOOHby Visual Solutions“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards” Steve Jobs This quote from Steve Jobs applies to audience prediction for Digital Out of Home advertising in a way that has only just become reality using currently available tools and platforms. In the world of … Read more
- Technology behind Crowd-Senseby Visual SolutionsIn this post we discuss some of the individual elements in the technology stack that make up the Crowd-Sense platform. If you would like to see more about audience measurement for Digital Out of Home see here Audience Measurement Collector The heart of Crowd-Sense is the collector. A tiny low … Read more
- Measurement in Digital Out of Homeby Visual Solutions“You can’t manage what you can’t measure.” Peter Drucker This often-quoted maxim from the management thinker Peter Drucker has never been more pertinent to the Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) ecosystem as it is now. The measurement of the impressions, the opportunities for an audience to see media played out … Read more